Monday, March 11, 2013

A note on the RuPaul Recaps...

Since I am irreversibly behind, I will post new recaps after each new episode, and later go back to the episodes I have missed.  Mostly so when I do my rankings it doesn't look like I'm using what has already aired as a guideline.

My rankings going into tonight's episode:

1) Roxxxy Andrews - Making it into the Top 3 with ease over more deserving ones.  The judges like her.
2)  Ivy Winters - Glamorous, and now a win to back it up.
3)  Jinkx Monsoon - She's done pretty damn well, and I want her to make Top 3, but I worry about that Pandora Boxx comparison.
4)  Detox - Girl needs to step it up.  She has a win, but no other Top 3 finishes.
5)  Alaska - Maybe I have been overrating her?  She's easily my favorite (after Ivy), but somehow that isn't translating with RuPaul.
6)  Alyssa Edwards - I kind of feel like she peaked with the dancing challenge.
7)  Coco Montrese - Floundering, but could still pull it out.

Now, rankings aside, I have a very bad feeling about tonight's episode.  Last time I had this sort of worry, Sharon had to lip-sync and Willam was disqualified.  I worry for Alaska and Ivy.

No comments: