Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Legend of the Beast vs. I Put a Spell on You

Your Champion
The Legend of the Beast (The Sandlot)

VS

Your Challenger
I Put a Spell on You (Hocus Pocus)

The Case for The Legend of the Beast (7):
A history lesson on the birth of a legend.

The Case for I Put a Spell on You:
Sometimes your warnings go unheeded, and a witch uses her killer voice (and backup from her sisters) to cast a spell on you to make you dance until you drop.

Which do you pick?
The Legend of the Beast
I Put a Spell on You
quotes 2 know

Have a scene you'd like to submit?  Send an email to bommsubmissions@yahoo.com with the name of your submission and The Case for the scene!

Final Score: The Legend of the Beast 9, I Put a Spell on You 7

Want to see the Current Kings of the Mountain?  Go here!

No comments: